In our efforts to strengthen the economic fabric of our community and to help our members become confident and informed financial consumers, we provide the following education and support opportunities to Neighborhood Trust members:
FREE Financial Advising
Neighborhood Trust provides FREE financial advising to all of our members five days a week. If you are struggling with a financial issue or just need some financial advice, come in and get some financial first aid. Jonathan Rollins, the Financial Advisor at Neighborhood Trust, is solely focused on assisting credit union members in solving their financial challenges and helping them realize their economic goals. You may also email Jonathan Rollins or call him at (212) 740-0900, extension 317.
FREE Getting Ahead Personal Finance Course
Throughout the year, Neighborhood Trust offers FREE personal finance courses to our members. This class meets once a week for six weeks and is offered in both Spanish and English. All graduates of this program receive:
- FREE Savings & Checking accounts at Neighborhood Trust
- A free credit analysis and report
- Savings and debt management counseling
- Advice on the financial services that best meet your financial needs
- Discount on secured loans
- Assistance maximizing your tax return--and much more!
To register for this course email Jonathan Rollins or call him at (212) 740-0900, extension 317.
FREE Small Business Technical Assistance
Neighborhood Trust is eager to assist members in starting or growing a business. Small Business Technical Assistance is available to any graduate of our financial education programs, to any member applying for a loan, or to a current borrower. With our help you will:
- Prepare financial projections
- Present a stronger loan application
- Receive bookkeeping and cash flow assistance
- Learn how to grow your business
- Access information on excellent small business resources
To learn more about our small business technical assistance services, contact Rosa Franco, Director of Lending. You may email ROSA FRANCO, call her at (212) 740-0900, extension 321, or visit her at the credit union!